1.    #1  
    Hi,

I recently purchased an album from the amazon music store and waited for the songs to download. Apparently, I had a break in connection and noticed that 6 songs hadn't downloaded.

I restarted the app and 2 of the songs finished downloading, but there are still 4 more that haven't downloaded.

I have since restarted the app several times and preformed a full restart (both via orange+sym+r and battery pull).

Does anyone have any idea how to restart these 4 songs to download?

Thanks in advance!

Nb
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    Yikes!

It seems I have stumped the community.

For those of you who may have a similar thing happen, I emailed Amazon customer service who reactivated the download. I still couldn't download from my phone, but was able to save to a computer and them copy over to my Pre. A little kludgy, but it worked.

Unfortunately, I still have the 4 songs stuck in my "download" queue in Amazon MP3. No idea how to clear that.

nb
    Crudddola.....

I have the same problem
    <<Thread Moved>>
    General webOS Chat - Discussion about webOS and the bundled apps
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by biggnaa20 View Post
    Yikes!

It seems I have stumped the community.

For those of you who may have a similar thing happen, I emailed Amazon customer service who reactivated the download. I still couldn't download from my phone, but was able to save to a computer and them copy over to my Pre. A little kludgy, but it worked.

Unfortunately, I still have the 4 songs stuck in my "download" queue in Amazon MP3. No idea how to clear that.

nb
    I had the same problem, but amazon seems to have upgraded their response - I emailed customer service, and they said they reset the download and I should repurchase the song. It worked - the download restarted, and my credit card wasn't charged, and best of all the songs are stuck in my download queue