1. LWI
    Hi,

Anyone noticed the same thing ?

If you have a note attached to a contact, you can see the line break codes (unwanted)

If you toggle to «edit» mode, then you dont see them (the desired appearance)

Screen captures attached

LWI
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. LWI
    Quote Originally Posted by LWI View Post
    Hi,

If you have a note attached to a contact, you can see the line break codes (unwanted)

Screen captures attached

LWI
    Re-attaching second screencapture
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LWI View Post
    Hi,

Screen captures attached

LWI
    WebOS does this all over the place. You'll see it in the text/plain part of the multipart emails we send, and even in your email signature. They are apparently sharing the code that "HTML-ifies" things.

Seeing &lt; for quotes in plaintext emails is also becoming quite annoying. Worse, it also removes the <a href...> tags for things you want to share (for example, from newsroom, or a web page). So, you send a message that makes you look like an ***** for not including the link.

Very broken behavior, and I hope it gets addressed. I'm not holding my breath, though. I am getting rather tired of looking like an ***** to those I correspond with, however. Options to auto-htmlize my stuff, ok. But it should be just that. An OPTION. Computers are NOT smarter at figuring out what I wish to write or link, thanks.
    : (){:|:&};: