1.    #1  
    What if the new phone is so fast there are no more splash cards? I would miss it. I like it as long as it goes to full view with no more than two quick pulses. I like to see the action.

What if they are tempted to get rid of the round corners? I would miss that too, part of what makes webos what it is. Hopefully we will still have homebrew and they will give us option to bring back they feautures we got used to.

I thought about this because I was anxious to try the new active card and when I upgraded I didn't like it, and could not go back to the old version, bummer. I just don't want it to be like android or anything else.
    Last edited by laingman; 07/17/2010 at 09:00 PM.
    Well, I don't know what to miss because I haven't seen yet any new webOS phone.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    I'd be fairly content if they kept the formfactor but upgraded everything inside of it. I'm especially interested in a better camera, since my Pre is my one and only camera. The screen could also stand to be a little larger.

I'm a little ashamed to say it, but I would miss the mirror on the back of the Pre. I use it more than I'm willing to admit.
    I'd really miss Touchstone if it were to go away. Especially with Apple now trying to invent it, I don't think it's going anywhere though