Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    PCMag have posted an article listing the top 100 apps for your phone. They list 40 for iOS, 30 for Android and 10 for webOS. I had a little rant in their comments section about the 10 they had picked, arguing they should select apps that highlight webOS's power. I suggested that they ought to have picked things like Preware and Mobile Hotspot... then I also mentioned WiFi Media Sync and drPodder (and then realized they aren't free and had to apologise... oh the shame... I let us all down).

So, my question fellow webOSers is: are there 40 GOOD and FREE webOS apps (in the app catalogue, to avoid accusations of 'special considerations'), or was my rant to PCMag unjustified?

I can't post the PCMag article because I haven't made 10 posts yet. If you Google: The Top 100 Free Apps for Your Phone 2010, then it's the PCMag one. Feel free to post your suggestions on their comments section... I'm fed up of webOS being treated like the embarrassing 'special' cousin.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Sorry, just saw someone started this same topic in the software forum. Go there to comment (still can't post a link because I haven't made 10 posts yet...)