1.    #1  
    When I had my blackberry i had a program on my computer that forwarded all my texts to my computer and i could have a conversation like an IM but through my sprint phone number. Is there a webos app or program that will allow me to do this?
    sprint has it's own text from pc app built in to their site. I like it quite a bit.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by offroadn_redneck View Post
    When I had my blackberry i had a program on my computer that forwarded all my texts to my computer and i could have a conversation like an IM but through my sprint phone number. Is there a webos app or program that will allow me to do this?
    If you download the palm db you can view sms with sql viewer (probably not the correct name)

To send message (in ssh)

Send a text message - only need to change phone "value" and "messageText
    luna-send -n 1 palm://com.palm.messaging/sendMessageFromCompose '{"recipientJSONArray": [{"lastName": "", "pictureLoc": "", "contactCount": 1, "displayText": "", "firstName": "", "pictureLocBig": "", "imAvailability": 6, "pictureLocSquare": "", "contactDisplay": "", "Person_id": "", "personId": "", "type": "phone", "value": "8165551234", "alreadyValidated": true, "prefix": "to$A", "identifier": ""}], "messageText": "Content of message here"}'
    If anyone feels like some coding

What was the program for the BB called? That might be a good place to start.