1.    #1  
    just saw this tweet by @dalmaer:

RT @RaphaelJS: 1.4.7: Proper support for rgba(), hsb() and hsl() notations: http://raphaeljs.com/reference.html#colour

not sure what was meant by 1.4.7, but I assume it has to do with webOS...

but I could be wrong.
    Go to the link they posted (Raphaël—JavaScript Library) and you'll find your answer.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  3.    #3  
    tried, but that link doesn't work on the Pre's Browser!!!

guess I'll get my answer when I get to a computer at the end of the day...
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    Just went to the link myself. Nothing to do with WebOS....the wait continues.
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
  5.    #5  
    oh well, maybe just a coincidence that it started with 1.4.xxxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    oh well, maybe just a coincidence that it started with 1.4.xxxxx
    Do you realize how many applications in this world are probably at their 1.4.7 stage? You really thought that some random tweet that mentioned 1.4.7 had to do with a WebOS release?
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    Do you realize how many applications in this world are probably at their 1.4.7 stage? You really thought that some random tweet that mentioned 1.4.7 had to do with a WebOS release?
    ...technically, 1.4.5 is "out" ...it's the carriers who haven't released it. So It's reasonable to think that 1.4.7 is being worked out inside Palm.
  8.    #8  
    just recently added dalmaer to my tweet follow list, he works for palm, and he retweeted something about 1.4.7. What else is the avg precentral reader supposed to think? Esp when the link doesn't work with our browser?

Whatever, it turns out to be a moot point.
    Dion tweets a lot about innovations in web technologies, practically nothing about WebOS. Be warned.
    what an interesting idea
    will that be 4.1?