Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    So I finally made the switch over to metro pcs, mostly for the $40 a month and I see that the rom used is of webos 1.0.4.
    I am trying to get preware back on since all my apps were deleted
    In wosqi device management it shows preware as installed yet it's not in launcher. I have restarted device yet not ther. Any idea how to get it?
    Also, He said that if I try to access the palm app catalog that the phone would contact sprint and mess up the unlock. I'm beginning to think it was not worth it since I had my Pre nice and patched will over 100 apps/games, now it's just a phone. Any help would be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Sorry, won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    The application installation directory changed in webOS 1.3.5

If you use a webOS version earlier than 1.3.5, homebrew installers will not work, and most advanced homebrew will not work either.

-- Rod

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
    Global Posts
    628 Global Posts
    How did you get the Pre working on Metro PCS?!
    halo my friend , i want to know too ... how did u get the pre working into metro ??
    i want too.... please reply thanks
    I can almost guarantee you that it involved a lot of hacking with qpst and meta-doctor. I plan on hacking one onto metro later this year and posting instructions, but if you are aren't technically savvy, you should probably let someone else do it.