1.    #1  
    I think I'm fairly technically savvy but I have about 20 web windows open and I feel like I'm going in circles trying to figure out how to install Agenda and/or Ubercalendar. If there isn't and easier more integrated way of doing this, I'm going to jump ship. I've been a Palm loyalist for 11 years now but I'm about to reach my limit. I shouldn't have to jump through 100 hoops to install an app. And if I'm having this problem, a regular user will never adapt to this and sadly might mean the final nail in the coffin for Palm as a phone provider.
    Quote Originally Posted by therat33 View Post
    I think I'm fairly technically savvy but I have about 20 web windows open and I feel like I'm going in circles trying to figure out how to install Agenda and/or Ubercalendar. If there isn't and easier more integrated way of doing this, I'm going to jump ship. I've been a Palm loyalist for 11 years now but I'm about to reach my limit. I shouldn't have to jump through 100 hoops to install an app. And if I'm having this problem, a regular user will never adapt to this and sadly might mean the final nail in the coffin for Palm as a phone provider.
    Http://install.preware.org and use the standalone installer, then get the apps you want from there.
    Or follow the guide in this thread
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-software/228310-webos-quick-install-v3-14-a.html
    You shouldnt need a 100 windows open, if you stick to those two links then you should be done pretty soon. Just make sure you follow all steps.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you Pip. With your guidance (and reassurance!) I did it with not much of a problem. Now if only the app catalogue would grow by leaps and bounds and companies and airlines would start writing apps to WebOS I'd be doing fine!