1.    #1  
    Hello, Mobile Accomplishers..

ANYTHING NEW OR HAPPENING IN THE WEBOS WORLD. Anything?
    I'm reading your post. That's new.
    maybe you can start a thread for flaming in off topic? LOL
    Maybe there will be some good news at Mobile Beat 2010 this coming week?
    http://www.precentral.net/palm-be-mobilebeat-2010-force
    palm is in top secret deep strategic development mode right now....they cant tell us anything if they told us they would have to kill us!
    Pathetic

Nice to know the company I keep is as much in need of a LIFE as I am

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Well, there's KeyBoss which seems fairly new. It's a must have for former Treo users who loved KeyCaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Hello, Mobile Accomplishers..

ANYTHING NEW OR HAPPENING IN THE WEBOS WORLD. Anything?
    Yes.....

http://www.precentral.net/
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Waiting on the new update seems to be the big thing right now.
    it's hard to say, when we don't know what you consider "new".. Did you know it supports 3d games? hp bought palm? or the massive update coming in fall? how bout the 50% sale in the american app catalog? The new pdk hot apps program starting on july 15? Did you know hp plans on making web-os tablets, phones, and printers?
    This pretty much covers it! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    it's hard to say, when we don't know what you consider "new".. Did you know it supports 3d games? hp bought palm? or the massive update coming in fall? how bout the 50% sale in the american app catalog? The new pdk hot apps program starting on july 15? Did you know hp plans on making web-os tablets, phones, and printers?