1.    #1  
    palm just posted this
    a sneak peek for everyone! Coming soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yeah, I just saw this too and I'm wondering what we're looking at.
    1. Is that a Pre screen on it's side or is it a bigger screen?
    2. What is the pop-up list showing us?
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    palm just posted this
    a sneak peek for everyone! Coming soon.
    doesnt really show anything new in the pic. Any info posted about new features?
    I think they may be teasing official landscape view
    I don't think it's landscape, it's just that they cut off more than half of the screen. whatever they are showing us is on that list, i think
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    I don't think it's landscape, it's just that they cut off more than half of the screen. whatever they are showing us is on that list, i think
    If you look at the lower right edge of the screen, you can see that there's a dark grey button under the pop-up menu. It's definitely on landscape. And I think the preview looks a little like the web based where you can see updates for photos, and updates for statuses, etc. Just my take on it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    I understand why you think that. I did too. Then I pulled out my Pre, and looked at the difference in width of the center part of the top pill where it says "facebook". It's clearly wider.

I like the speculation that they are implementing landscape.

The menu still confuses me. Edit: If only I had refreshed before replying, I'd see Prince_Basil's reasonable theory.
  8.    #8  
    it's prob landscape now too don't need to be making all this stuff up about plam hiding things in the pic.
    I hope Landscape is lockable. I lay on my side often and look at my phone.

Also, I don't really like that new menu, I like the Blockish thing when you hit the button on the side.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    its landscape!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    I hope Landscape is lockable. I lay on my side often and look at my phone.

Also, I don't really like that new menu, I like the Blockish thing when you hit the button on the side.
    I use the patch that locks orientation when the slider is open. So convenient!
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Will they add ability to invite friends on this new version of FB for webOS?
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewl 700p View Post
    Will they add ability to invite friends on this new version of FB for webOS?
    they didnt say
    If I can accept a friendship request from within the app, I'll be happy.

Since my phone for some reason ALWAYS goes to touch.facebook.com no matter how often i type www., I always have to use a PC to accept friendships. I wanna do it on the go.
    Or is this another case of the well-hidden killer feature?
    a year later and we are just getting facebook rite. Gooooooo palm
    m.facebook.com still has more features.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    If I can accept a friendship request from within the app, I'll be happy.

Since my phone for some reason ALWAYS goes to touch.facebook.com no matter how often i type www., I always have to use a PC to accept friendships. I wanna do it on the go.
    Or is this another case of the well-hidden killer feature?
    To access the "full" Facebook site, try this: facebook.com/home.php - it seems to bypass the "mobile" redirect you get from just facebook.com.
    it just donned on me. If Palm doesn't want to release an official virtual keyboard for the device. Why don't they release standard code for developers to put virtual keyboards in their apps. I look at this landscape shot, and i think about how nice it would be to be able to type in this orientation. The homebrew VK nice, but it doesn't move with the text so I wind up having to move the keyboard or scroll the page ( a minor gripe but less than ideal). app specific vk's would solve this problem)
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    In the comments, they confirmed they're adding landscape support (properly).
    They also confirmed they'll be adding a feature to clear all notifications at once, rather than one at a time and "many other features."
    I also know they've been working on the continuing photo bug where friends' photos won't display if linked to from notifications (giving the "Please view in a web browser," message).

Hopefully this gets released sooner rather than later!..
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    The blocky menu is still there I think. I think the menu that's open in this screenshot is a different menu to select which news feed you want to display. You can see the blocky menu button behind it.