1.    #1  
    The ability to open an app directly into card view. There are times when I don't want an app to open to full screen view so I think it might be nice to implement the ability to open an app but open it as a card instead of having it go straight to full screen.

This could be done by holding and releasing an icon where if you just tap an icon like normal it opens straight to full screen but if you hold the icon for say half a second and release it would open the card but not zoom in.

What do you think?
    You can basically do that today. If you swipe to the right or left while the card is loading, it stays in card view. I use that to open multiple browsers when looking at this web site. I see a topic I want to read, I use the patch that lets me gesture+tap the link and open the URL in a new card. While it is loading, I swipe back to the first browser and tap to keep looking at the list. It's just like using "open to new window" in a PC browser. At that point I have the cards lined up to view in sequence.

It also works for applications except those that load too fast - such as the dialer app.

PS, when doing this with the browser, it works best with the patch that disables "auto-refresh" of the page when maximizing the card. The process I described lets each card load in the background. If it reloads again when you tap it, that defeats some of the benefit. I don't know what ***** at Palm thought auto-refresh was a desirable default behavior, but there is a patch to shut it off and it's something everyone should have, IMO.

Try it!
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    an upward swipe during splash screen before app goes full screen will accomplish this....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Quote Originally Posted by vbockius View Post
    an upward swipe during splash screen before app goes full screen will accomplish this....
    That closes it. left or right works.

Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    That closes it. left or right works.
    not on mine, stops it from going full screen, upward swipe like popping up launcher
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Quote Originally Posted by vbockius View Post
    not on mine, stops it from going full screen, upward swipe like popping up launcher
    Ah, swipe up from the gesture area works, but from the card it closes. Got it.

But left/right seems less error-prone and more intuitive, to me.

Reserve yours today!