1.    #1  
    I don't have ESPN at home, so I gotta watch this on my Pre!
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Are they streaming it live?
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    this whole thing is a joke, there's only one true king and they are acting like he is. It makes me sick and I'm glad if he leaves cleveland they deserve it for kissing his **** so much. You can't win a championship and your the king, like I said a joke.
  4.    #4  
    I think so? I don't have anything to compare it to.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    this whole thing is a joke, there's only one true king and they are acting like he is. It makes me sick and I'm glad if he leaves cleveland they deserve it for kissing his **** so much. You can't win a championship and your the king, like I said a joke.
    thank you so much lol, i was going to write out a response but you did it for me.
    Same here lol I'm watching it from my pre...pretty good stream.
    haha he picked the heat, gona be fun seeing kobe have some serious competition
    Yesss finally don't have to watch d wade beat himself into the ground
    Worst thing I have ever done to my Pre was tune into that for 5 minutes. Minus the 30 in 30, ESPN is horrible.
    What a joke. James thinks the world revolves around him. His ego is so big that he thinks he deserves an hour of airtime to make his decision. Only one thing could make up for this display, blowing his knee out in game one, and it ends his career. That would be the ultimate irony for the "king"