I have a prob with big games, like driver and aphalt5.

This games crush (driver crash in random place, aphalt5 crash if i start the race) and throw to main pre menu.

My webOS version is 1.4.5.

Anyone knows how to solve this problem? Thx for the answers.
    This happens often. The main fix that I have found is to run JStop first and keep it running during game play.

BTW, if you didnt know, JStop is a homebrew app that collects Java garbage (or something like that) and frees up memory. You can use WebOS Quick Install to install it if you dont have Preware installed already.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    I'll try it. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirZ View Post
    I have a prob with big games, like driver and aphalt5.

This games crush (driver crash in random place, aphalt5 crash if i start the race) and throw to main pre menu.

My webOS version is 1.4.5.

Anyone knows how to solve this problem? Thx for the answers.
    There is a known problem with WebOS 1.4.5. The PDK-Games are not correctly jailed. Read at this link :
    Forums webOS • View topic - 1.4.5 Jail Settings and OTA Updates

I think (but don't know) that an OTA Hotfix is in the works (Another update for 1.4.5) to solve this problem.
    BMIC50 I tried this program, but did not help

simossoft thx for the information.
    Quote Originally Posted by simossoft View Post
    There is a known problem with WebOS 1.4.5. The PDK-Games are not correctly jailed. Read at this link :
    Forums webOS • View topic - 1.4.5 Jail Settings and OTA Updates

I think (but don't know) that an OTA Hotfix is in the works (Another update for 1.4.5) to solve this problem.
    Twitter / WebOS Internals: @nunofleal Have you manual ...

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.