1.    #1  
    Long time palm user (since Pilot) - had Pre 1 month - so intuitive BUT I cannot freakin believe there is no file browser?????????????????????????????????????

First time I used help or searched here to figure out a function - STILL cannot do it??????

I moved a cert over from my server via usb to root ... HELP please.

I don't want an App (yet) just how do I view my files?????
    You need Internalz. But then, you don't want a program, do you?
  3.    #3  
    well if u put it like that ...

what is this internalz u speak of my friend?
    Install Preware and go from there. Welcome to precentral.
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmeisterbrau View Post
    Long time palm user (since Pilot) - had Pre 1 month - so intuitive BUT I cannot freakin believe there is no file browser?????????????????????????????????????

First time I used help or searched here to figure out a function - STILL cannot do it??????

I moved a cert over from my server via usb to root ... HELP please.

If your talking about an exchange certificate? You will need to go to device info, tap the top left corner, select certificate manager, then tap the little circle in the bottom left and then you should be able to add the one you want.
    well if u put it like that ...

what is this internalz u speak of my friend?
    Here 'tis http://discussion.treocentral.com/ca...z-1-0-1-a.html

Quote Originally Posted by woodmaster View Post
    Install Preware and go from there. Welcome to precentral.
    You will probably use WEBOSQI to install Preware, which you definitely should do, and WEBOSQI also provides another way that you could install Internalz.
    Which files? Just open the app for the file type you want to view and it will give you a list. Stop thinking like a Windows user.
  8.    #8  
    Here's the thing I am working on a million projects and one bigone is to get this up on our exchange server - I am definitely junior IT (as in amatuer), one IT guy is on vacation another charges by the hour - and my problem may not be the PRE.

So I have done everything I have read on how to get the phone on exchange and no go. My last gasp effort (which my IT guy had done with old cert) was to move cert over by the wizrd copy function on sbs and usb to Pre.

I got a godaddy cert installed sucessfully - my tinkering blowup our cert that had allowed remote access and OWA - and now I have remote access and owa again (phew)

The message i now get is something like cert not right for mail.mycompany.com - new message than errors before. I got current cert over by emailing. WHat I put in by usb sb the same but who knows ...

BACK ON SUBJECT: - I came from aTreo Pro , and have tried the universal search (it subs numbers in instead of allowing '*', tried variations like 'goddady' (part of name of my cert) and have no clue how to open ap of that style - what buttons do I push? (besides installing cert - its in there but from a different source)

As the cert is already there in trusted, my probably futile goal was to install the one I dropped in the root. Soon I while try this on windows phone - if that works I will no it is my Pre.

Thx for the tips - and I will be installing internalz, but it sounds like I need WEBOSQI and preware too - maybe all future OS release sb have option of some of that stuff being on board - OS std and OS deluxe - for an otherwise intuitive smart phone this seems 'to miss the point' of intuitive and smart,
    Quote Originally Posted by juergen View Post
    Stop thinking like a Windows user.
    By far the best quote I've read in a while....while you're at it, for those who've come from other platforms: stop thinking like an Android, Symbian or BlackBerry users when you come to complain about webOS.