1.    #1  
    i just got a palm pixi yesterday, and i need help with webos, etc.
    just to get me started.
    will someone send me a link to a video on youtube, or instructions with the best guide to doing so?

please and thank you.
    I believe there's a whole tutorial on the phone in the phone. Try typing Help to get to it.
    Go to the app catalog and download Palm Videos 1.0.1 - instructional videos you can watch right on your phone!
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  4.    #4  
    no, i know how to use my phone perfectly fine. i just need to know how to download webos from my computer.
    Dude, once you get the five basic gestures figured out from those videos (swipe back, swipe up, swipe left, swipe right, and tap) you will be amazed at the little miracle you are holding in your hand... truly groundbreaking. Prepare to have so much fun that you won't make eye contact with your loved ones for days, because you will be focused on your phone like a laser. Welcome to my addiction!!!

And while you are at it, don't forget to vote at the link below!
    Quote Originally Posted by yangdao View Post
    no, i know how to use my phone perfectly fine. i just need to know how to download webos from my computer.
    Oh, the steps are to install webOSquickinstall and then preware from there.

Start here for quickinstall:
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...l-v3-14-a.html
  7.    #8  
    I don't know what is going on with my computer, but I can't get this to work. I'm @ step 4, however as soon as I hit install I get ERROR:1 Connection Refuse: connect. I hit OK and I get another message ERROR: no device found. So I hit OK one more time and it shows connecting to device and it stays there forever. Any help? ):
    In order to download preware, you must first have developer mode on. Type webos20090606 tap on the icon,then reboot phone. Download the latest webosquick install and make sure that you have novacomb enable. Do these steps and you're ready to enter a world of your wildest dreams.

Cheers! (note) For help with these steps.. Please check precentral guide.