Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    was listening to the car radio on way home and I actually heard an advertisement for the pre and pixi. The ad focused on multitasking, social networking and ease of use. The ad also said the phones are offered at att,verizon and sprint which leads me to believe the ad probably originated from hp/palm.
    I have heard AT&T radio ads in Houston as recently as last week but have not heard the hp/palm ad as yet! I am hoping for an advertising blitz from hp/palm soon.
    Last edited by not-yet-pre; 07/06/2010 at 08:02 AM.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Heard a radio commercial in Cleveland yesterday. It was all about finding a movie, adding it to your calendar, & inviting a friend from the same phone.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Heard an ad on AM600 radio is San Diego as well, now the funding from hp, they can afford to buy radio ad
    Last edited by migs; 07/06/2010 at 01:13 PM.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    WPOC, (Charm City (Baltimore, MD) Country) 93.1
    Had an ad at about 8 am today.
    Seamless integration, etc...
    96.5 KJAQ Seattle

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Heard the same radio commercial as OP this morning on Movin' 92.5, Seattle, WA. It got my hopes up that HP is already making waves! (radio waves, haha)
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I heard a Palm/Pixi commercial today, here in Atlanta.. on the local talk-radio station, 750 AM. In the commercial, they seemed to obsess about the index finger.. but it was catchy, and had a hook. Glad to see Palm running their own ads.
    it was funny to hear them boast about them having over "1000" apps i thought that was funny
    Heard it on 94.9 here in San Diego.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I actually heard a separate radio ad again this week, same radio station, only it was for the Pixi.. the ad was promoting the social networking aspects of the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldog View Post
    I heard a Palm/Pixi commercial today, here in Atlanta.. on the local talk-radio station, 750 AM. In the commercial, they seemed to obsess about the index finger.. but it was catchy, and had a hook. Glad to see Palm running their own ads.
    I heard an ad on 750WSB also. This one seemed to focus on business. This was last Thursday.
    I've been hearing these commercials every day several times a day in Denver on KS 107.5 for the past two weeks.