1.    #1  
    Are there any 3rd party media players (homebrew or not) that will play .rmvb video files? I have a bunch I would love to watch on the go.
    As far as I know, there isn't any way except to convert to .mp4. Here's one alternative: RMVB Converter: Convert RMVB to AVI, MP4, RMVB to AVI Converter Free Download
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  3. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmid7y View Post
    Are there any 3rd party media players (homebrew or not) that will play .rmvb video files? I have a bunch I would love to watch on the go.
    I personally like Format Factory (Format Factory - Free media file format converter) for conversions, and it should work for .rmvb files too.
    converting spend a lot of time ,it's not convenient
    Quote Originally Posted by loxas View Post
    converting spend a lot of time ,it's not convenient
    So does waiting for an app to support this.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    w0rd, start today, get a good night's sleep. You'll have hours of material by tomorrow.
    'til we meet again.
    THL
    As a silver lining, converting .rmvbs to .mp4 will probably make them easier to view on other devices down the road. RealMedia isn't the most portable format to begin with.