1.    #1  
    Raul Sood created the Voodoo PC's and now heads up HP's Gaming. His blog has awesome messages to us.

http://www.rahulsood.com/

"This message goes out to all fans of Web OS. Stop worrying and speculating. When the deal closes I'm sure you'll hear about lots of great things from HP, until then just know this... We all absolutely love it, we love using Web OS. It's simply fantastic. Instead of worrying you should think about developing Apps on it as soon as possible. "

He also confirms he has already been working on WebOS projects and keeping them secret "No more covert BS".

He uses a Pre. He went swimming for an hour with his Pre in his pocket. When he realized it, he pulled the battery and put the phone in the oven! It worked!
    old news posted at least a week ago.

http://m.forums.precentral.net/search.php?searchid=13347451
    Last edited by Workerb33; 07/03/2010 at 07:51 PM.
  3.    #3  
    [QUOTE=Workerb33;2538271]old news posted at least a week ago.

No, the current message was just published yesterday.
    did you read the link I posted. It contains the exact same quote...

but your heart is in the right place.
  5.    #5  
    Yes, sorry about that. I meant to publish this part, but it is already mentioned also. D'oh:

The deal is closed, rest assured you will see WebOS live across a number of new devices, I just can't wait to get my hands on some of the cool new stuff. No more covert BS, you will likely see more news around about HP and Palm, stay tuned and keep searching Google ;-)

--------------
    I don't know how I missed the first one.
    lol I posted it as a search link so I can see how I found it (grin).

safe to assume news travels fast, but it's still nice when people bring good news!
  7.    #7  
    I feel like I haunt this place. I don't read everything in the forums, but I'm surprised I missed a thread that long. I don't remember his Message to webOS anywhere in the articles on p|c. I'd think a message from an important guy like that would deserve a posting on the main blog. I love that he is retweeting the idea of webOS on Voodoo hardware.

I promise to search next time
    Quote Originally Posted by SFHandyman View Post
    I feel like I haunt this place. I don't read everything in the forums, but I'm surprised I missed a thread that long. I don't remember his Message to webOS anywhere in the articles on p|c. I'd think a message from an important guy like that would deserve a posting on the main blog. I love that he is retweeting the idea of webOS on Voodoo hardware.

I promise to search next time
    I hadn't seen it either, so thanks for posting. Definitely should have made the front page.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    It's all good. Nothing bad can come from posting great webOS news more than once. I needed good news on this front badly.
    Voodoo/Palm webOS handheld gaming device with Unreal Engine FTMFW!