1.    #1  
    I caught this
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Umm... what am I looking at?
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Yeah baby!!

I was nervous in a job interview once, gave the interviewers the double , with a big grin at the end. I am pretty sure it cost me the job...

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Umm... what am I looking at?
    Dude check his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Hilarious! The more you look at it the funnier it gets.
    I believe we have a new header for precentral. Or at least a permanent place on the sidebar that links to HP's website. Guys? Anyone?
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Is he the new Palm mascot?

Did I hear that HP is having its engineers develop apps for WebOS? - Is that the "HP" apps we see in the apps catalog?
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~