1.    #1  
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 07/01/2010 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Fixed URL
  2. Bib
    from the fineprint

Palm, Pixi, Pre and webOS are trademarks of Palm, Inc., a subsidiary of Hewlett Packard Company.
    Look's like HP doesn't change / axe the Palm Brand. Nice :-)
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    They put it on the page where the iPaqs were in the same kind of listing under "Smartphones & PDAs". Bad sign.
    oh noooo!!!!!

Nintendo just put the DS3D in the same spot they put the Nintendo 3D. Bad sign

and the horror!!!!

Apple put the Iphone in the same category as the Newton. Bad sign truly bad sign.

Folks and it's the end of days!!!!

They put Scarface movie sales in the same category as Scarface dvd sales. Very very bad sign.

Because and we all know just being in te same logical category as a flop is a pre-comfirmation of failure. To bad the Palm Pre(smartphone/pda) can't have it's on category. Better yet it's on website like: http:///www.palm.com to showcase it's wares outside of a category.

smh
    Lease the pre for $13 a month. Onyly $439 to buy.
    As a registered user of HP products already, I get e-mailed newsletters from HP on a regular basis. I also get e-mail news and announcements from Palm.

I wonder if those will be combined at some point?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    That is great. I can't wait for new products and evern better, refreshed OS upgrades (hopefully for free).
  8. Bib
    Quote Originally Posted by simossoft View Post
    Look's like HP doesn't change / axe the Palm Brand. Nice :-)
    Now it's been postet on the front page
    Why is the Pre Plus free on both carriers from HP, but the Pre on Sprint is $100? hahaha

I'd resign a 2 year contract to get a brand new Pre free right now.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Not only free, but it also includes HP accesories (Why didn't they include Palm's accesores? They look better )