Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Hey guys,
    I was perusing Wikipedia, and stumbled onto the Palm Pre. I just wanted to make sure that it was covered well and accurately. I then noticed nothing about the community, but thought "oh, that must be on the webOS page." I went to the webOS page, but there was NO mention of any webOS communities. This is an outrage. I took the liberty of adding a link for Community, and then adding precentral (among others). Now, I've been on precentral since before the Pre launched, but I don't know the history of precentral, or any of the specifics as well as some on this site (On a side note, I didn't see a page for WebOS Internals, so we need to get on that too).

So here is my call to action. We need people who are willing to reference and cite information about precentral's glorious history and put it on Wikipedia! Get to it, community!

I think that's a great idea.
    Precentral's even mentioned in a book I found...

Me and said book.

Don't break your neck.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Precentral's even mentioned in a book I found...

Me and said book.

Don't break your neck.
    Clemson? You live in SC? Me too Myrtle Beach here. Plan on going to Clemson my sophomore year.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Clemson? You live in SC? Me too Myrtle Beach here. Plan on going to Clemson my sophomore year.
    20 minutes north of Columbia in Blythewood. Girlfriend lives in Charleston.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.