Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    does anyone know when the US is gonna get the update?
    Quote Originally Posted by vsuballer View Post
    does anyone know when the US is gonna get the update?
    tomorrow...

And i'm a man of my word, so ask me one week from now, and i'll have the same answer..
    1.4.5 is rolling out today in Belgium and France, for those who didn't get it yet
    so we are last in the US?
  5.    #85  
    Treorock, I know this is off topic, but your avatar, is that your child, very cute! Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I saw we get the guy who did the "PAALLLMMM" videos to make a new one for 1.4.5 in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Treorock, I know this is off topic, but your avatar, is that your child, very cute! Take care, Jay
    That is Adrean, my son when he was under 1 year old. He was eating his first solid meal and played with his food so much that he end up making a mess. The funny thing is that on that picture he is just putting more food on his face and been all silly about it. However, anybody that looks at this picture thinks that he is frustrated about something, but he is not. I find it funny, that most of the time I end up posting things that relate to my avatar.

Back to the topic, why are we still waiting for this update and everybody else is getting it? Is Palm resending a new update for the US carrier?
    Back to the topic, why are we still waiting for this update and everybody else is getting it? Is Palm resending a new update for the US carrier?
    Basically, the app permissions bug was enough for larger companies like Verizon and Sprint to say no to the update. From everything I've read, US carriers are waiting on 1.4.5.1 to fix that issue before they greenlight the new update.
    danNielson.com - Slalom - twitter - facebook
    A posted thanks dies with the thread. Clicking the button lasts until the admins get bored with this site and throw it in the recycling bin.
    so because I can't save games on all the older PDK apps, I can't use any of the newer ones that are way better (or soon to be potentially better), simply because Sprint,Verizon and ATT say so?

Wow. That makes sense. Or is it that the providers simply aren't putting much effort into pushing out this update?

Lets face it, we here love WebOS, but it just isn't on the radar anymore. Even with the providers that offer the phones. Palm can't force them to put it out, so they will wait till they are good and ready. And that may never be until a new Palm phone is released.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    This is exactly why it was genius for Apple to negotiate with AT&T to allow them to push out updates when and how ever often they want.
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    pretty straight forward when you only have one carrier to deal with, offshore carriers aside.
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    palm just sucks. Everything explained.
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    hahahahaha.
    Can someone please Make a video a show how 3D games are played on the palm pixi plus. Im still waiting for the update for Verizon. Thank You. ^-^
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    And, yet, some folks remain...
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
  16.    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    That is Adrean, my son when he was under 1 year old. He was eating his first solid meal and played with his food so much that he end up making a mess. The funny thing is that on that picture he is just putting more food on his face and been all silly about it. However, anybody that looks at this picture thinks that he is frustrated about something, but he is not. I find it funny, that most of the time I end up posting things that relate to my avatar.

Hi, It's a great photo! How old is he now?

When my Nephews were that age, (they are now 22 & 20), they were the same way. They ate about a third of the food and loved to mash the rest on their faces.....In my old house we had a two person whirlpool bath tub...They got the bright idea of dumping bubbles in it and we had a mountain of suds...they then named it "Little Boy Washing Machine", which is what we called it for the next 14 more years that I owned it.....It was good for cleaning up the after dinner mess on their faces!

BTW thank god they don't do that with their food now!
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi, It's a great photo! How old is he now?

When my Nephews were that age, (they are now 22 & 20), they were the same way. They ate about a third of the food and loved to mash the rest on their faces.....In my old house we had a two person whirlpool bath tub...They got the bright idea of dumping bubbles in it and we had a mountain of suds...they then named it "Little Boy Washing Machine", which is what we called it for the next 14 more years that I owned it.....It was good for cleaning up the after dinner mess on their faces!

BTW thank god they don't do that with their food now!
    My son is 6 years old now. Now, I'm trying to teach him how to show a spontaneous smile when I take pictures of him instead of looking like he is faking a forced "EEEEEEEEEEE" smile. lol
    This is getting a bit ridiculous, don't you think? Sheesh.
    The difference with the iPhone is that APPLE does the support, not AT&T. So if an Apple update breaks something, that's on Apple, not AT&T.

Palm isn't doing device support, they pawn that off on the providers. Ditto Google/Android.

Which is why it takes so bloody long to get updates approved.
  20.    #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    My son is 6 years old now. Now, I'm trying to teach him how to show a spontaneous smile when I take pictures of him instead of looking like he is faking a forced "EEEEEEEEEEE" smile. lol
    LOL hahahah
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast