Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    This should bring Pixi some gaming love, right?
    Please tell us how that goes!
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Time to uninstall F105
    why uninstall it? If it is the newest kernal of F105 the it has AUPT and there is no need to uninstall during the update. It will just act as a place holder until a compatible match for the new update is released.
    let's see if it works
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    why uninstall it? If it is the newest kernal of F105 the it has AUPT and there is no need to uninstall during the update. It will just act as a place holder until a compatible match for the new update is released.
    Unless this update brings a new kernel that runs @ 800mhz or some insane stability... I'm waiting to dl. On Sprint anyway, but I'd hate to be without my speed.
  5.    #25  
    Hi all, You are all welcome. Please, let me know when the update hits and how it works out!

Take care of yourselves, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi all, You are all welcome. Please, let me know when the update hits and how it works out!

Take care of yourselves, Jay
    The update is out for O2 Germany Pres so far. The rest of us are still waiting...
    I am convinced "I Love Dessert" works for HP/Palm...thinks for the always useful info!
    Installed :-) . Tested some PDK-Apps. It looks like the loading-time for the games is now much faster. Games in all more responsive (N.O.V.A). 'Tested on classic Palm Pre'
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    I am convinced "I Love Dessert" works for HP/Palm...thinks for the always useful info!
    HI, actually I don't work for HP or Palm. I ran a biz in NYC from age 15 to age 38. We installed, designed and maintained foliage plants on cruise ships, (I loved my job, I was literally paid to travel on cruise ships to do my work. I therefore went to the UK, Russia, Japan, etc, while on the job). offices, etc. I was in a very severe accident in 1988, which broke two vertebra. I had 2 surgeries, sold my business and moved to FL. I no longer work, due to the pain residual pain from the spinal fractures. But I do read a great deal, so that is where I get the info. If I worked for palm or HP, I still would not be using a centro, as my contract (2 year) ends in mid Oct.

Take care and you are all welcome, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by simossoft View Post
    Installed :-) . Tested some PDK-Apps. It looks like the loading-time for the games is now much faster. Games in all more responsive (N.O.V.A). 'Tested on classic Palm Pre'
    But Asphalt5 exit's after loading the main game (Menues are ok.) !
    fix the too many cards issue?

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    fix the too many cards issue?
    thats more of a hardware limitation especially for the sprint pre
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I just want to be able to start a pdk game without having to restart.. Thouggght a fix to this was coming.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    I just want to be able to start a pdk game without having to restart.. Thouggght a fix to this was coming.
    Not sure, but look's like better now. Tested about 10 PDK-Games without a TMC on Palm Pre Standard.

So far only the problem with Asphalt5 remains (see above). Needs app update.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    no update for me yet (o2 pre plus). having a simyo sim if that matters at all. is it just for the palm pre so far?
    Thanks am downloading right now, T mobile Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayX View Post
    palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p145r0d06302010/eudep145rod/webosdoctorp100ueu-wr.jar
    is this the official 1.45 update file? can i use it to reinstall my pre?
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I'm downloading it right now too (o2 germany), 9mb, download very slow but I'm at about 50 % now :-D

Update: Unpacking... now :-D
    Update2: Validating... :-D
    Update3: Install now :-D
    Last edited by _artem_; 07/01/2010 at 03:59 AM.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    is anybody with a pre plus recieving the update yet?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast