1.    #1  
    Hi there.

Just a quick confession... I just put away my Palm TX, after years of faithull service. I got a $29 deal on an HD2 that was just too sweet to pass up, and even though the Palm STILL is better for most things I do (ereading, music, calendar and contacts), the HD2 is good enough and I don't want to carry 2 gizmos around. I had a Pilot 128, a 512, a V and a Vx before that.

I'm really amazed at how Palm managed to push the enveloppe in terms of functionnality and usability... and still fail in the end. I hope HP will prove more adept at marketing, advertising, and eco-system creation... and introduce a big keyboard-less almost-tablet phone, HD2- or Steak-like just for me . The superfluous keyboard and smallish screen is the reason why I didn't get a Pre this time around.

Hopefully HP won't mess up with Palm too badly, introduce a phone in the phone factor I like, and I'll be able to get back into the fold.

Here's to hope, have fun everyone, hopefully I'll be back soon.
    But you've only just started!
    Ah well,damn shame really.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Hello All......... Me Sylvia Gilbert from India, single, female, 24 working in Blackberry Application Development. Just joined this site and found this is a very good site. Hope i will enjoy here a lot. Shall meet all of you in discussions.

Regards..
    Sylvia.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvia.gilbert View Post
    Hello All......... Me Sylvia Gilbert from India, single, female, 24 working in Blackberry Application Development. Just joined this site and found this is a very good site. Hope i will enjoy here a lot. Shall meet all of you in discussions.

Regards..
    Sylvia.
    Welcome to the real world Sylvia and yes precentral.net is the best site for all webos info.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Hi Sylvia Gilbert from India, single, female, who's 24.