Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Helen, Jun 29 21:00 (PDT):
    Hi Jake,

Thanks so much for writing to us and offering your feedback. We do have plans to bring Hulu Plus to as many devices as possible, starting with Sony Bravia and Vizio TVs in the near future, and the XBox in 2011. That said, we are continually evaluating new technologies, like Palm, and will be adding more devices based on user demand.

Thanks,
    Helen
    Hulu Support
    Sent them an e-mail asking about Hulu support for webOS since it's on iOS

EMAIL support@hulu.com FOR MORE USER DEMAND!
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    just sent them an email.
    Don't we need flash 1st? Oh well...sent an email anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by rigatoni1374 View Post
    Don't we need flash 1st? Oh well...sent an email anyway.
    Umm iOS does not have flash... so obviously not.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    Umm iOS does not have flash... so obviously not.
    No, apparently Hulu for iOS doesn't need Flash, so we don't either.
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    That would be great if they brought it to webs. I thought the reps response was very polite compared to many other requests similar to this.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    What the heck, went ahead and sent an email as well. I love the old wars story of a small group of soldiers making themselves sound like they're a much larger group, intimidating their enemies. WebOS may be a small user base so far, but nobody has solid numbers, so let's make some noise!!! Oo-rah!!
  8.    #8  
    P|C posted a news update, but they didn't mention this thread or the e-mail, but more of the sign up page. I think e-mailing is a more in your face type thing.
    Last edited by Jakeeeee; 06/30/2010 at 12:31 PM.
    email sent
    I guess it is just me, call me old fashion, but I like watching TV on TV.

Especially on a big old 50" HD Screen.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    many hands.... email sent !
    I sent an email. I doubt they will put many efforts into this until HP confirms development of a WebOS tablet along with a release timeframe.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by JimOhara View Post

But if you're out on a long car ride, or a train or something, it's an option for you. I use Sprint TV sometimes and it's SOOO cool. I love it.
    Email just sent!
    Quote Originally Posted by JimOhara View Post

How is it for portability ?
    email sent
    Great thread!
  18.    #18  
    Has anyone gotten replies?
    If they ever decide to stream to Canada, I might consider sending an email. It's in my draft folder right under the one to Pandora.
    Even though it'd be cool to have Hulu, it would be a major battery hog.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast