Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Check out the Palm website, and you'll find a "This portlet is unavailable" message under the Software Update News links-->>>Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Software update information and release notes for Palm Pre for Sprint

Could this mean they are prepping to release the latest webOS?
    Palm Pre on Sprint. WebOS 1.4.5
    If I helped you, a thanks would be much appreciated (Thanks button located on right side)
    They actually had the 1.4.5 release notes up not that long ago...
    The date on the site states June 2009 and since the month is almost over then they should be putting a new month up there soon if it is not released today.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    The date on the site states June 2009 and since the month is almost over then they should be putting a new month up there soon if it is not released today.
    Exactly June 2009 when the phone was released not June 2010. You do remember it is 2010 and not 2009 right?
    They were preping to update and release the delayed pdk app contest information.
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    That date is when the phone was released, not the latest update.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    So seems June 2010 was a lucky month for o2. Oh and I mistyped the above and I figured why fix it people will understand i mean 2010. OBVIOUSLY NOT. Good day.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]