1.    #1  
    Anyone out there unable to chat via facebook account on the messaging application? Mine shows a half green available symbol and tries to sign in every few seconds. I tried removing the account and readding it and now I get a could not connect to server message when I press the sign in button. Anyone else getting this same issue?
    um yeah actually.
  3.    #3  
    My regular facebook via computer seems to work fine. Don't know if this could be a problem just with signing into the chat.facebook.com server.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    same here wazz up?
    I just noticed this as well. Not sure why.
    souns like facebook changed up something...
    Well I thought my problem was as a result of Doctoring tonight--it says it cannot connect to the server. Maybe something else is up. Hopefully there's a fix!
    are you guys using the jabber protocol in the IM app? there is a ipk for the WebOS IM client to add all the popular clients.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Where is it? Thanks.
    Anybody else not working? is something going on?
    I'm Having The Same Issue! Anyone Know Whats Going On? Gotta Love Having a Smartphone Without Facebook Chat... Way To Go Palm!!
    There is still an app you can buy for it. hard to really complain when we were using a patch to get is and now it doesnt work. i didnt even use it all the time but i just want to know if should remove the account and the patch and move on or if anyone knows if this is a server problem or something like that.
    I noticed this problem yesterday as well. I hope it can be fixed very soon.
    Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Want to get chat for fb working on my phone and touchpad. Anyone have any ideas on this??
    Just wrote a tutorial on how to connect to facebook chat on WebOS 2.1 :
    http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...bos-2-1-a.html

Have fun !