1.    #1  
    I am wondering if there exists an app that can reconect my wifi for me quickly. I have this odd problem with my pre whereby after a few minutes of connectivity my wifi just stops working. It shows me as being connected but nothing works. I have to disable and reenable wifi to have it reconnect.

I have 8 wireless devices in my house and none have a problem connecting like my pre. Not sure what is going on really but I logged in and viewed the log file on the phone and it just keeps trying to associate with the AP over and over.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxbeanxx View Post
    I am wondering if there exists an app that can reconect my wifi for me quickly. I have this odd problem with my pre whereby after a few minutes of connectivity my wifi just stops working. It shows me as being connected but nothing works. I have to disable and reenable wifi to have it reconnect.

I have 8 wireless devices in my house and none have a problem connecting like my pre. Not sure what is going on really but I logged in and viewed the log file on the phone and it just keeps trying to associate with the AP over and over.
    Unfortunately, it is an unofficial API, therefore, no. Nothing official anyhow, but you might be able to get a homebrew app done up. Post in the Developer Forums and put "[Homebrew App Request]" in the title.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup