1.    #1  
    hi guys, i won a device from ATT (palm pre plus) and i'm trying to set it up with preware on a windows pc not a mac as i previously did, sooo i'm having a hard time

ok so i installed webos doctor, it installed novacommand BUT it then reset my pre o.0 i musta activated it by accident, but it was fine since its a brand new pre anyway. do i have to reinstall novacommand? o.0 how would i go about doing that?

also when i try to open quick install and install preware it says device not found but the computer said the driver was sucessfully installed and its connected .... :/ any ideas?
    Is developer mode on? Is the Pre on the AT&T network or did you bypass activation?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Is developer mode on? Is the Pre on the AT&T network or did you bypass activation?
    your brilliant! it was that dev mode was off, i assumed it would still be on even after the reset that webos doctor did but it wasn't.

hopefully it'll work now.

yeah its on ATT
  4.    #4  
    darn i got an error message
    I don't even know what that is. Is that a game or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  6.    #6  
    i honestly have no idea, i picked a few things at random including preware to install just to see if it would work and it got stuck at that point.