1.    #1  
    Please take a look at this article: Palm Pre Users Suffering From Diminishing Support | Smartphone & Pocket PC magazine

Lets politely help correct this guy's reporting.
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    It looks like plenty have already! Haha
    People are bashing him like crazy. He apparently has one but regardless it's a terrible article.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Wheres Lynn Fox when you need her???

He posted a response in the comments saying that hes a palm pre user himself. I feel like he probably doesn't have a pre as his main phone. Why he thought that the changelog being pulled down is a sign that the update won't come at all is truly beyond me. That kind of stuff happens every update, and not just with webos, but many other platforms as well. I wish you hadn't posted this lol I'm just angry now.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Some of these guys just write stuff to get attention.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    The moment I see the word "blog" I immediately know that whatever is written is based on opinion and bull***t rather than fact. Blogs are not real reporting. Any ****** with no credentials or factual information can write a blog. They are just glorified message boards. If i started a blog on midgets having superpowers would you believe it?
    I am losing my mind at an alarming rate . . . Actually, I'm not really alarmed at all.
    He might be trolling for clicks. The posting was so absurd. He did a simular post on Windows Mobile last year, suggesting they just abandon the mobile market.
    Talking about power to the people and being shot down in flames. It brings a tear to my eye how passionate the palm and webos community is!

STICK THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT MR GREEN!!!
    I signed up just so I could post a comment telling the author what poor journalism that is. I ended up needing 3 posts to express myself.

Good news, his readership has gone up - temporarily.
    He now knows not to mess with Hpalm supporters again.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I have written emails to the following people:
    hal@thaddeus.com (President, Thaddeus Computing)
    rich@smartphonemag.com (Editor, Smartphone & Pocket PC magazine)

This was my remarks:
    SUBJECT: Complaint about BOGUS article & SEVERE lack of professionalism!!!

Steve Green recently reported this: Palm Pre Users Suffering From Diminishing Support | Smartphone & Pocket PC magazine
    You may, by reading the comments, realize that the webOS community, Palm's fans, are OUTRAGED by his obviously flagrant, poor research & ridiculous assumptions.

Something needs to be done about this. A retraction is expected.
    EMAIL THEM WITH YOUR REMARKS!!!!
    Last edited by licotto; 06/28/2010 at 10:27 PM. Reason: grammar check