1.    #1  
    I am running Palm Desktop 6.2.2 with Windows 7. I also have Outlook 2010 (32 bit). What is the best way to move my contacts from Palm Desktop to Outlook?

I have tried exporting from Palm Desktop to a cvs file, which I edited via Excel to get the columns headings the way I think Outlook wants them. The names and email address show up in Outlook but nothing else. I have 1200 contacts far too many to manually retype.
    use your Centro to sync with Outlook first. You do that by changing a hotsync setting on your PC. Then sync your phone, and everything will be in Outlook...
  3.    #3  
    Unfortunately I don't have a Centro. Have a Palm Pre.
    you need to use chapura pocket copy for that part or this is only an idea, try exporting from PDS to google as vcard... then from google, export it as csv
    havent tried that idea yet
    I haven't done this yet, but was planning to. If you can get the contacts into google, they should sync right up. That might be easier to do than with Outlook.
    yes it will sync to the pre if the contacts are on google but the OP is asking how to transfer from PDS to outlook =)
    Quote Originally Posted by debbie6754 View Post
    Unfortunately I don't have a Centro. Have a Palm Pre.
    How did they get into Palm Desktop? Whatever that device is, sync it to Outlook with Hotsync.
    Quote Originally Posted by dameweg View Post
    yes it will sync to the pre if the contacts are on google but the OP is asking how to transfer from PDS to outlook =)
    I guess I assumed the end result was to get it to the Pre. The Palm Desktop to Outlook solutions have been around forever.
    Moving Palm Desktop Contacts to Outlook is now easy. Read this guide Import Palm Desktop Contacts to Outlook, Excel & CSV