1.    #1  
    I've been having trouble getting a podcast through drpodder (paid version) and I went directly to the site to download it and it would only stream when clicked on. Is there anyway to download the mp3 they make links to or will I have to download it on the pc and sync it over?
    What works for me is to tap the feed you want to download from, then go into preferences and tap Edit feed. Turn off Delete when finished and Hide Podcast files. Back in the feed, tap and hold the file you want and a menu will open with 4 choices; Download, Play, Mark as old and Episode details. Tap download and the file should then download. You can find the file either in the music player or in Internalz in the Dr. Podder folder.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, tried all that with my own fiddling, and no luck chuck. The download gets stuck like 10-20% of the way through.

Any other tips?
    Hmmm...Try playing with the Dowoad only over Wifi switch in preferences, see if that helps.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTolsonator View Post
    Yeah, tried all that with my own fiddling, and no luck chuck. The download gets stuck like 10-20% of the way through.

Any other tips?
    Go to the drPodder thread and send drnull a link to the podcast you're having trouble with.