1.    #1  
    I'm pretty ticked off now. Because of some new policy that came with the god damn iPhone 4. ALL tariffs/data plans on my network are now axed and gone. Anyone that just bought a 2 year contract with unlimited data has until october to cancel it. My problem is that I'm getting a PrPrPré $soon$ $and$ $here$ $it$'$s$ $only$ $on$ $that$ $network$ $O2$. $Anyway$, $Here$'$s$ $what$ $I$ $need$ $to$ $know$...

- Can I turn off automatic updates and backup?

- Is there a way to see my data usage so far .. like 221MB downloaded or something..

- Can Synergy's sync features be turned off?

If you could answer there it'd be awesome guys. Keep up the unique PreCentral friendliness! Thanks
    Can't wait for my Pré!
    somewhere here is a command line hack for turning off updates. You can turn off auto-back up, and you can avoid synergy by not adding any cloud accounts...
    you can turn off the data in Phone / Preferences / Data Usage [off] and then, use only wi-fi.

As far as I know, the only way to turn off automatic updates is by terminal.

I think there's an app on preware to see the data usage.

Synergy can't be turned off, but if you don't add accounts, then synergy won't be used.