1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I'm a member of the HowardForums.com group, and anytime I add to or start a thread the website emails me updates to any thread I've written to, this allows me to keep up with many threads without having to "dig" them up again.

Is there such a mechanism here? I know at HOFO I never had to activate such a mechanism, but would love one here.

Thanks in Advance,

Fountainhead

PS: The "Please have a look at these threads" prompter is hilarious. I've never seen it get any suggestion right, hehe.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    if you subscribe to the thread you can indicate how you want to be notified, there are 4 different options: no notification, instant notification by email, daily updates by email, weekly updates by email.

To see any of the threads you have subscripted to; click on Quick Links, Subscribed Threads. You can also manage your notifications there or unsubscribe.
  3.    #3  
    Duh!
    I understand now that it's not automatic. Be nice if this were on by default. Is there a Global setting?
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fountainhead View Post
    Duh!
    I understand now that it's not automatic. Be nice if this were on by default. Is there a Global setting?

Go to User CP (Control Panel)/Edit Options and you can select a default means of being notified.