1.    #1  
    My messaging app has been screwy for the past few days in that it won't let me delete any conversations. I will swipe right to left on the convo and then hit the delete button and it will disappear but as soon as I exit the app and come back all of the convos that I deleted will be there again.

The only messaging related patch I have installed is the "hold convo to open in new card" but it was working fine until the other day when I randomly decided to reboot. Now its messed up.
    Try pulling the battery for 30 seconds.
  3.    #3  
    Just tried pulling the battery. Didn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by rdtmk View Post
    My messaging app has been screwy for the past few days in that it won't let me delete any conversations. I will swipe right to left on the convo and then hit the delete button and it will disappear but as soon as I exit the app and come back all of the convos that I deleted will be there again.

The only messaging related patch I have installed is the "hold convo to open in new card" but it was working fine until the other day when I randomly decided to reboot. Now its messed up.

partial erase fixed this issue for me, make sure to backup any content just in case first.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by theblizzard2009 View Post
    partial erase fixed this issue for me, make sure to backup any content just in case first.
    Dunno what "partial erase" entails or how to do it
    What you're experiencing is a know bug that is caused by that patch.
    this is known and not really a bug . It takes a while to delete big text files. So if you delete a text chat and wait about 10 to 20 min it will be gone for sure
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    but if you jump back aand pull up that text file it stops the deletion and you have to delete again or if that person texts you again before it is finished deleting it will stop the deletion process..
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    What you're experiencing is a know bug that is caused by that patch.
    You're right. Deleted the patch and now everything is back to normal.