1.    #1  
    I know we've all seen the Engadget App and know that it is on the big 4 OS right now but I thought the placement of WebOS as the #2 spot was pretty cool from an ad ON crackberry.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Does that have to do with the order that they released them in?

iPhone: Dec 31, 2009
    WebOS: Jan 1, 2010
    Blackberry: Jan 8, 2010
    Android: March 25, 2010

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  3.    #3  
    Probably :]

Still nice to see WebOS in the upper-half!
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    I'm pretty sure most of the editors at Engadget believe WebOS is the best mobile operating system they're just ADHD about hardware (and who isn't?).
    Quote Originally Posted by nbmatt View Post
    I'm pretty sure most of the editors at Engadget believe WebOS is the best mobile operating system they're just ADHD about hardware (and who isn't?).
    I don't think all of them think its the best, but they certainly do give it credit where its due.
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    I don't think all of them think its the best, but they certainly do give it credit where its due.
    I agree. Everyone has their opinions, but the viewers of Engadget commonly give WebOS the credit it deserves as well as Engadget.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.