Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    your link is invalid.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    As much as I'd love to say I love ya... isn't loading for me

Palm webOS 1.4.5
    Simplified operating system datasheet

Full Name: Palm webOS 1.4.5
    Short Name: webOS 1.4.5
    Developer: Palm
    Release Date: June 20, 2010
    Predecessor: Palm webOS 1.4.0
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    It loaded fine for me... but I am not sure where they get their info or if it is accurate or not. It lists 6/20 as the release date.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    It loaded fine for me... but I am not sure where they get their info or if it is accurate or not. It lists 6/20 as the release date.
    It loaded after a couple more trys, but sure about a sunday update. Especially Fathers Day? Maybe its palm's techy gift to dads. Again thoe, we have alot of carriers to think about here.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    your link is invalid.
    ??? Can't reproduce.

Load's fine with IE/Windows.
    got it to load but there info is incorrect
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Can I have some of that purple drink.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    With regard to their listed release date, we don't know for sure if it's accurate or not. I'd guess it is wrong as well, though. They also skipped the little versions after 1.4.0. Meh, we'll see soon enough... just seems like a guess.
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    maybe the thought is if they release when a lot of people are preoccupied with family, it won't overwhelm the servers as badly? I know there was so much anticipation of 1.4 that it seemed they waited till 4am to release the udpate, which to me was clear they were monitoring how many 'update my Pre' buttons were pushed and decided not to release until it got under a certain thresh hold. Just my conspiracy theory of the day.
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    good call out on the wrong usage of there/their. How tough is it to spell really common words correctly? LOL just completely negates the attempt at sounding smart when you say something like "Well at least it will be better then what we have now"

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfire View Post
    good call out on the wrong usage of there/their. How tough is it to spell really common words correctly? LOL just completely negates the attempt at sounding smart when you say something like "Well at least it will be better then what we have now"
    I don't usually correct anyone, I assume most people don't care (and I am sure I make my share of mistakes). I just know Shadavis08 posts a lot and I see him mess that one consistently. He might still not care, though... lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by simossoft View Post
    I find this:

[url= webOS 1.4.5 - OSlist | PDAdb.net - Comprehensive Database of PDA, PDA Phone, Smartphone, PNA & Mobile Device Specifications[/url]

i's coming
    Well lets see in three days!
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfire View Post
    too funny, when i see those types of words mixed up it's like nails on a chalkboard. i know i've done it myself a time or two when i'm typing too fast, and i'm mortified when I realize i've done it. HAHAHA

you're/your
    then/than
    accept/except
    there/their

just a few...

sorry for the off topic rant
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tsnum4 View Post
    too funny, when i see those types of words mixed up it's like nails on a chalkboard. i know i've done it myself a time or two when i'm typing too fast, and i'm mortified when I realize i've done it. HAHAHA

you're/your
    then/than
    accept/except
    there/their

just a few...

sorry for the off topic rant
    Sorry for that but not for the inconsistent capitalization of "I"/"I'm"?

Just kidding.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Sorry for that but not for the inconsistent capitalization of "I"/"I'm"?

Just kidding.
    no doubt, i do that ALL the time. i try not to be lazy but the shift key just eludes me more often than not
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    The hell with all these little 1.X.X updates! Give us 2.0!!!
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    Agreed, but I'll take any official update that I can get, considering some devices don't get more than one or two per year!

Yeah! This has to be for Telcel usera as we are still stuck at 1.4.0 and that page marks it as predecessor.

:P
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    We have to wait for the man from nam..
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast