Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 73
  1. vandelay's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    #41  
    Well 1.4.5 was supposed to come late May-Early June, and I believe that this is currently the longest gap between updates we've seen since the Palm Pre was released. I'm really hoping that it is today since I've been experiencing some bugs and frequent resets since 1.4 which I've only been able to put up with since I really like recording vids.
  2. #42  
    we'll see at midnight >.<
  3. migs's Avatar
    Posts
    875 Posts
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post


    Will red ribbon do?
    I guess this will do for now I could always throw a couple of those oranges in a blender with ice and vodka, get in drunken stupor to ease the update anxiety I been having lately
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by juavez707 View Post
    [IMG]

    how about the inside orange?
    for some reason, that has a filth to it lol
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    I guess this will do for now I could always throw a couple of those oranges in a blender with ice and vodka, get in drunken stupor to ease the update anxiety I been having lately
    word
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    With regard to their listed release date, we don't know for sure if it's accurate or not. I'd guess it is wrong as well, though. They also skipped the little versions after 1.4.0. Meh, we'll see soon enough... just seems like a guess.
    i guess it was incorrect !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7. #47  
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

    The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
  8. #48  
    The update will be released in the immediate future... I'm as anxious as the next guy for the update, but it will come when it comes.

    Here are some facts though:
    According to PreCentral's own article (here), it takes Sprint on average 11 days to test and give the confirmation to release the update.
    http://www.precentral.net/how-webos-...-process-works

    Palm promised a Late May/Early June release to developers back in April, but that date was held back due to a bug fix for carriers. On June 14th, a tipster aknowledged that carrier testing was nearly complete except for AT&T. There has been updates in the past that confirm specific release dates such as Feb. 15 for 1.4.0 yet it was actually released a few days after.

    To hear this June 20th release day could be true, but I'm sure that it will be released between now and a few days from now considering the facts.
    Last edited by Abyssul; 06/20/2010 at 06:52 PM.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    The update will be released in the immediate future... I'm as anxious as the next guy for the update, but it will come when it comes.

    Here are some facts though:
    According to PreCentral's own article (here), it takes Sprint on average 11 days to test and give the confirmation to release the update.
    http://www.precentral.net/how-webos-...-process-works

    Palm promised a Late May/Early June release to developers back in April, but that date was held back due to a bug fix for carriers. On June 14th, a tipster aknowledged that carrier testing was nearly complete except for AT&T. There has been updates in the past that confirm specific release dates such as Feb. 15 for 1.4.0 yet it was actually released a few days after.

    To hear this June 20th release day could be true, but I'm sure that it will be released between now and a few days from now considering the facts.
    A stunning display of reason and analysis. Thanks for that.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    A stunning display of reason and analysis. Thanks for that.
    Sounded better in my head than it does on paper.

    Nice Christopher Walkens avatar... that's him right?


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  11. #51  
    hmmm...does carrier testing being complete, except AT&T imply that verizon's testing is complete???
    will vzw actually release an update on time? Something doesn't add up.

    besides usual small improvements in battery life and performance, along with pdk app support for the pixi line, what else will this update include? Vzw gps fix? Not sure what else is being planned for us pre plus users on vzw...hopefully some support for microsoft hotmail's upcoming active sync support and live calender? Improvement in universal search? Virtual keyboard?
  12. #52  
    the guy in the c40 info thread said 1.4.5 brings a virtual keyboard this could be palms chance to announce a new device! :]
  13. ieko's Avatar
    Posts
    354 Posts
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    #53  
    Doubt that, they'd have an event to show something like that off.
  14. #54  
    yeaa hes said 1.50 lol
  15. Nettwerk's Avatar
    Posts
    78 Posts
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    #55  
    O2 UK still no update
  16. #56  
    it's a bust. no update =_=
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Sounded better in my head than it does on paper.

    Nice Christopher Walkens avatar... that's him right?
    Yep!
  18. wicketr's Avatar
    Posts
    232 Posts
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    #58  
    Typically the release notes get leaked about a week before the actual release. We've got awhile.
  19. #59  
    Read this thread and immediately grabbed my Pre with excitement but was quickly let down.... No update!

    O2-Germany
  20. #60  
    The webos seas have been quite calm recently. No news, nothing new to report, same stuff different day, im loosing hope . I'll still continue to recommend this phone thoe.

    I blame BP.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions