Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerNamedfTony07 View Post
    Palm’s webOS 1.4.5 soon | WirelessGround.com Blog
    Got to love the blog posting "so it's Mid July" lol

Sorry folks, not enough posts yet to quote the link. New poster (longer lurker) to the forum.
    1.4.1 is the predecessor.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    1.4.1 is the predecessor.
    The page says 1.4.0. If you're on Sprint, it's 1.4.1.1, Verizon 1.4.1, AT&T 1.4.2, etc. I was quoting the page!
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    The page says 1.4.0. If you're on Sprint, it's 1.4.1.1, Verizon 1.4.1, AT&T 1.4.2, etc. I was quoting the page!
    So the page is false?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Could be true for Telcel
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    With regard to their listed release date, we don't know for sure if it's accurate or not. I'd guess it is wrong as well, though. They also skipped the little versions after 1.4.0. Meh, we'll see soon enough... just seems like a guess.
    actually he was right the word "their" shows ownership like that is "their" ball not like hey look over there
    Awwwwsome! Can't wait, link worked for me too. Thanks!
    Need a case or battery touchstone compatible? I just released my OtterBox case that works with the Touchstone. Check out the links below.

Some user feedback here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ouchstone.html
    It's officially bogus as it is now 06/20/2010 12:06am in California and nothing.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    It's officially bogus as it is now 06/20/2010 12:06am in California and nothing.
    Why is it bogus if they still have 23 hours and 50mins for it to not be bogues?
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Why is it bogus if they still have 23 hours and 50mins for it to not be bogues?
    All Palm WebOS updated that have been available in the past were posted @ midnight for at least 1 timezone the day of the release. Therefore you would assume that all WebOS updates would be applied the same way.

You could be right, but it is highly unlikely.
    Last edited by demetry14; 06/20/2010 at 03:29 AM.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    maybe its set to release today at noon, or even at midnight. 12 could mean anything o.o
    ehh, ill just sit and wait patchless. from my view, this update isnt major, or necessary, so ill actually wait patiently for this one.
    All Palm WebOS updated that have been available in the past were posted @ midnight for at least 1 timezone the day of the release. Therefore you would assume that all WebOS updates would be applied the same way.

Not so sure about that one...

WebOS 1.4 barely caught Feb 28th in the Pacific time zone it was March 1st for the rest of the US. I remember staying up until 1am here in the Midwest only to get the update after I had gone to sleep.

I'm not saying it will be released today just saying that 1.4 set a precedent of Palm dropping at the last possible moment.

yea they are usually posted the day of at midnight...right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ethic3 View Post
    Not so sure about that one...

WebOS 1.4 barely caught Feb 28th in the Pacific time zone it was March 1st for the rest of the US. I remember staying up until 1am here in the Midwest only to get the update after I had gone to sleep.

I'm not saying it will be released today just saying that 1.4 set a precedent of Palm dropping at the last possible moment.
    wow >.> that must've sucked. i recall waiting till the last minute, and getting the update at round 11:30. the install took forever, so i just went to bed and awoke fresh to sexy 1.4 goodness
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I want my fathers day gift in a orange box with a red bow....

Will red ribbon do?
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    I want my fathers day gift in a orange box with a red bow....

Couldn't really find one with a red bow. Sorry.
    Samsung A850< Sanyo Katana< Palm Centro< Samsung Instinct< Palm Pre

<-Daft Punk in the Avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsamphex View Post
    [IMG]

Couldn't really find one with a red bow. Sorry.
    haha

how about the inside orange?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast