1.    #1  
    Microsoft has Word/Excel/PP/OneNote web apps on live.com. I can't exactly get it to type from my phone, but here's how you do it.

Welcome to Windows Live
    Create a new document. (To do this from your Pre just go to the PC site)

Maybe one of you will figure out an easier way to do this but just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Microsoft has Word/Excel/PP/OneNote web apps on live.com. I can't exactly get it to type from my phone, but here's how you do it.

Welcome to Windows Live
    Create a new document. (To do this from your Pre just go to the PC site)

Check out notes: Notes. It may not do what you want, but its pretty darn close. It also integrates with Google docs, so in a way you can edit your documents...
    The easiest way is to just buy an Android phone and spend $10th on DocsToGo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    The easiest way is to just buy an Android phone and spend $10th on DocsToGo.
    lol what a waste of money.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.