Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    I fixed this by deleting all bookmarks on my Pre 2. There is an option in the App Menu of the bookmarks list.
    All bookmarks that I have entered since then did not disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by sidamos View Post
    I fixed this by deleting all bookmarks on my Pre 2. There is an option in the App Menu of the bookmarks list.
    All bookmarks that I have entered since then did not disappear.
    Interested in trying this, but how long ago did you do it? I don't want to wipe out all bookmarks if this issue is just going to recur in a few weeks.
    Global Posts
    677 Global Posts
    I don't remember. It was right after the OTA update to 2.1. So it should be a while ago.
    If you go to Preware, there's patch under browser, "fix no bookmarks bug" try that.....that might work. Might have happened to be on your older phone, not your veer.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilis99 View Post
    Hmm, I found myself in the same situation, suddenly no bookmark display, no history, can't add new bookmark. After a while digging on google, and found no solution, I'm thinking of deleting the
    bookmark manually, as I thought, maybe the browser's data folder got corrupted.
    Here is what I did:
    - Start internalz, browsing into /var/palm/data/file_.usr.palm.applications.com.palm.app.browser_0/ and DELETE everything in there. On the safer side, you could backup everything in there first.
    - Similarly, browse to /var/luna/data/browser and DELETE folder "icons"
    - Restart the device. It should start with a new, empty bookmark, and bingo, it's working again, the history also.
    Hope this will help someone with Webos 1.4.5 like mine.

Brgds.
    Thank you. This method worked for me.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I ran the Preware patch "Fix No Bookmarks Displayed Bug" and it fixed the problem. Very easy and no risk of screwing anything else up. I suggest trying that first.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234