Popcap games. They're the guys who made Plants vs Zombies for the iPhone
    can you find an email address for them?
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    PopCap Games - Help! - Ask a Customer Support Technician

use this. just fill in random info and sent them the message
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Is this a yes? Fruit Ninja is currently #5 on the iPhone Paid Apps Chart.

Hi Max,

Thanks for the email. We’re currently looking to port our game Fruit Ninja to webOS. Thanks for the helpful links and look out for Fruit Ninja on webOS platforms sometime soon.

Best Regards,
    Shainiel

Follow me on Twitter!
    nice job
    I would love to see Angry Birds so hopefully soon enough. Not sure about Fruit Ninja though, just looked it up and it seems like it would get boring fast, but I guess we should take all the apps we can.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mfaye21 View Post
    defiantly not only games!

This is the one time a misspelled word might actually have a better meaning than the intended word!

defiantly vs. definitely...ha!
    Last edited by rlopin; 06/30/2010 at 05:49 PM. Reason: fixed my grammar; changed 'then' to 'than'
    Phones>Ericsson->iPaq->Treo700w>>PalmPre & TouchPad<<PC<-Amiga<-C64<-Vic20<-PET<Computers
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlopin View Post
    This is the one time a misspelled word might actually have a better meaning then the intended word!

defiantly vs. definitely...ha!
    hahah

Follow me on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    I would love to see Angry Birds so hopefully soon enough. Not sure about Fruit Ninja though, just looked it up and it seems like it would get boring fast, but I guess we should take all the apps we can.
    Your right, there are some other apps/games that I would MUCH rather want but we should take what we can get!

Follow me on Twitter!
    any other responses from devs?
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Here is all of the responces I have gotten so far-

Rovio Mobile-
    Hi Max,

We’re currently looking into the possibility of developing Angry Birds for all platforms. Although nothing is confirmed yet. Hopefully in the not to distance future we’ll bring Angry Birds to the webos platform, especially after the success of Angry Birds on the iPhone. So I guess the answer to your question at this point is “maybe”.

Kind Regards,

Matthew Wilson
    Marketing Manager
    Rovio Mobile

Bump-
    Hi Max,

Thanks for the email and the interest in Bump. While currently Bump is only available on iPhone and Android devices, we do plan to expand to other platforms in the future and have our eye on WebOS. Unfortunately, I can't say for sure when that will happen or which platforms will be supported.

Best,
    Sadie

G.A.M.E Studios-
    Hi Max,

Thanks for your mail. Even though the PDK is getting pretty good, Pocket God is a pretty big and complex app compared to some other apps, and it's very likely it will take us more than a couple weeks to get something good out there.

And since we are a small company, we are not able to port Pocked God ourselves. However, we are investigating the option of outsourcing this to one of our partners in the nearby future.

Thanks for hanging in there!

Dave

fruit ninja-
    Hi Max,

Thanks for the email. We’re currently looking to port our game Fruit Ninja to webOS. Thanks for the helpful links and look out for Fruit Ninja on webOS platforms sometime soon.

Best Regards,
    Shainiel

Fluke Duke-
    Hi Max,

Thanks for letting me know, I'll think about it.

-Ed

Follow me on Twitter!
    nice job.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Just so you guys know I re-emailed the fruit ninja guy and got this responce:
    "It’s still in development. We have devices now as well so it shouldn’t be too much longer"
    That was two weeks ago.

Follow me on Twitter!
    How about 'Homerun Battle 3d' by Com2uS Corp. It's an insanley addictive, accelerometer based homerun derby game with RPG elements. You can take your character online and play against people on andoid or iOS. I play it on my friends Samsung Fascinate.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Anyone had a response from WhatsApp recently? This is the only app that I need, then I can leave my iPhone at home
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    How about 'Homerun Battle 3d' by Com2uS Corp. It's an insanley addictive, accelerometer based homerun derby game with RPG elements. You can take your character online and play against people on andoid or iOS. I play it on my friends Samsung Fascinate.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    There are a ton of their games that they make that I love but I can't seem to find a contact form on their site. Also, I need new stuff to say since my old stuff is now kind of outdated. But for Com2uS I think our best bed would to either write on their facebook wall or their twitter.

Follow me on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kurupt213 View Post
    Anyone had a response from WhatsApp recently? This is the only app that I need, then I can leave my iPhone at home
    Sorry, I haven't.

Follow me on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Great Idea mate...use the community power to increase the number of developers...I think it would be great to give them the tutorial of PhoneGap (develop cross platform app)

Developing Cross Platform Apps with PhoneGap: Part 1 | Palm Developer Center Blog

Hope this help...cheers...
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sylau90 View Post
    Great Idea mate...use the community power to increase the number of developers...I think it would be great to give them the tutorial of PhoneGap (develop cross platform app)

Developing Cross Platform Apps with PhoneGap: Part 1 | Palm Developer Center Blog

Hope this help...cheers...
    Thanks. This could help!

Follow me on Twitter!
    There are a ton of their games that they make that I love but I can't seem to find a contact form on their site. Also, I need new stuff to say since my old stuff is now kind of outdated. But for Com2uS I think our best bed would to either write on their facebook wall or their twitter.
    this is the only email address i've been able to find. info@com2us.com I'm sure you've tried it already though... to facebook i go...
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Thanks. This could help!
    You're welcome. Wish that I could Help more...but,now in the exam period. Anyway, can you reply the template of the email here.so that all users can see and send to more developers, and they can just copy and paste. Glad to see there are responses from developers...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast