1.    #1  
    am I the only one worried for webos? I love webos, it's incredible. I fear we won't get new hardware in phone form for webos. With all the engadget articles about iphone and android ect, I'm not likin how it looks for webos.

gimme some reasurance guys! Lol
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Don't worry, you'll get a new webOS phone and it will be called the poptart. Roughly the same size as a poptart and it will easily drop into your webOS toaster and then print anything you want out of your webOS microwave. It's going to be awesome!!
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    I hear you can use Synergy to link your oven profile and bake pie.
  4.    #4  
    OMG NO WAY!!!!! When does that come out?!?

XD
    you should worry.....
    Not worried at all.
    They better release something. I can't stand the feel of Android and I was never much of an iphone guy.
    OP... not sure why you are worried. Even HP has stated they will be moving not only webOS forward, but will be supporting smartphones also. I'm not sure why you worry when we've all been told webOS smartphones aren't going anywhere except forward. Relax and enjoy the ride
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    OP... not sure why you are worried. Even HP has stated they will be moving not only webOS forward, but will be supporting smartphones also. I'm not sure why you worry when we've all been told webOS smartphones aren't going anywhere except forward. Relax and enjoy the ride
    now that's what I'm lookin for! Lol