1.    #1  
    I know I will probably get kicked for this, but this site was really helpful when I got my pre. I just feel the pre let me down with the unimpressive hardware and app store.

But I would like a site for some homebrews and some tweaks and apps. for my EVO.
    Just call me Berd.
  3.    #3  
    Wow thanks for the quick response.
    I really thought I was going to get yelled at for that.
    I have a feeling you will feel let down with this phone as well- impressive hardware but the UI lacks in many ways, and what good is an app store that is overloaded with thousands of calculators and twice as many thousands of noise making apps.... The palm app store seems to be slightly more selectable for what you need... you dont have to peruse 10,000 apps to find one- kind of like a needle in a haystack.

You will probably be back when we get a hardware upgrade...
  5.    #5  
    you know honestly I loved the pre's OS. Even tho it was slightly buggy. The interface really sold it for me to begin with.. But I had to return 6 Pre's and I would have returned the 7th if it hadn't broken 2 weeks before the EVO came out.

But I would not be opposed to going back if the right device came out.. I have heard rumors that HP is going to put out a tablet with webOS, maybe I will jump on that.
    Global Posts
    889 Global Posts
    Another forum that is more specifically for the EVO is:

HTC Evo 4G Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossm812 View Post
    I have a feeling you will feel let down with this phone as well- impressive hardware but the UI lacks in many ways, and what good is an app store that is overloaded with thousands of calculators and twice as many thousands of noise making apps.... The palm app store seems to be slightly more selectable for what you need... you dont have to peruse 10,000 apps to find one- kind of like a needle in a haystack.

You will probably be back when we get a hardware upgrade...
    how do you know he/she will feel let down? try not to sound so bitter than people are moving on...
    Why does every thread involving the Evo turn into a debate about which phone is better?

If you want to discuss how the Evo compares to the Pre, please post here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/cross-p...-official.html

<<closed>>

Yes Garrett,

as you see, someone said someone may not like the Evo.

I'd be ticked too.
    Just call me Berd.