1.    #1  
    Full erased my phone and I still have patches on my phone, I'm selling this phone, how do i get it back to normal without doing a doctor since i have no clue how to do a doctor?

possible.?
    Run a doctor. Either put in dev mode or try recovery mode(webosinternals.org) plug the pre into pc, double click the webosdoctor.jar, follow the instructions that come up.

Or webos repair utility with overide compatibility on.
  3.    #3  
    Okay, Thanks I'll give it a try,

Also wish Palm saved my homebrew apps as well, This will be a Pain to find all those apps again.

(i know you can do it with preware) but palm should do this cause 90% of people don't use preware.
  4.    #4  
    okay So I've already signed into another phone and using a different phone, So I can not get into this phone since it's not activated on Bell any more but i still notice there are patches on this phone in the top display. So they must be installed on the phone.

I can not get into USB mode or anything to wipe the computer and the doctor didn't work.
    http://www.precentral.net/how-to-res...en-bricked-pre

You can follow these instructions for assistance in Doctoring your Pre back to normal. I just doctored mine after a Full Erase and it did overwrite all of the patches. The step I was always missing was that the phone needs to not be plugged into the computer until the Doctor Utility tells you to do so. And when you do plug it in, be sure to hold the Volume Up button and it will proceed with the Doctoring. If you plug it in without holding the Volume Up button, usually the phone just boots up.
    You mean couldn't get it into dev mode? Can you put in the konami code on the phone?
    Otherwise,
    Have you tried putting your phone into recovery mode to do it, read this page How To Recover - WebOS Internals
    You should be able to get the doctor to recognise the pre from that.
    <<Thread Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Be aware that certain changes to the phone will remain unrelated to the patches.

For example, Adding additional Launcher Pages will keep the additional page through any doctoring.

If you find only a few patches remain you can list them here and get help on how to return it to normal, but most are stored on the Profile so selling the phone to someone else will remove these apparent changes anyway.