1.    #1  
    I just realized I have over 700 post now with out ever starting a thread. I guess that's good right? Anything I needed to learn I just read all the other threads. I guess I just want to give one big shout out to all that have taught me the ins and outs of my pre,to the point where I can actually help others. I have learned so much from many here that my wife now calls me a nerd when she sees me reading the threads. People in my family who have problems with there phones and or pc's,and I help them,actually think I am smart,,lol, to funny. Thanks again everyone,,this is a cool place to hang out and learn a thing or 2.
    your welcome have a great night !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Nice forum!
    PreCentral was my idea.

So yes,
    You are welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I just realized I have over 700 post now with out ever starting a thread. I guess that's good right? Anything I needed to learn I just read all the other threads. I guess I just want to give one big shout out to all that have taught me the ins and outs of my pre,to the point where I can actually help others. I have learned so much from many here that my wife now calls me a nerd when she sees me reading the threads. People in my family who have problems with there phones and or pc's,and I help them,actually think I am smart,,lol, to funny. Thanks again everyone,,this is a cool place to hang out and learn a thing or 2.
    Don't look now but you started a thread.
    And you learn so much from other people reading the threads, that you've only thanked one post?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    That's actually a good reminder.
    Don't forget to click the 'Thanks' button.
    ^^^ Like this!

8.    #8  
    I havw not click ty button because I am never in front of a pc ever,,very sorry if this offends anyone. Also pretty much thought that if you seek help with a thread,and someone helps you,,u hit thankyou button. I have never sought help for anything,,just reading and happen to learn stuff,,just like reading a book. I wish they would make ty button an option on the mobile site because,again,i am never infront of a pc. For who ever that bothers ,sorry
    I too rarely browse Pre|Central from my computer. That's why my Thanks count is so low...
  10.    #10  
    o and just for the record,,call me a dope,,dont care but because I am never infront of a pc and on the full site,i only became aware of the whole ty button thing not to long ago.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I too rarely browse Pre|Central from my computer. That's why my Thanks count is so low...
    that's why I wanted to give a big shout thankyou now,because of my ignorence
    Don't worry about it zmann. I'd be more worried about you comma/period key miss-match :-)
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Don't worry about it zmann. I'd be more worried about you comma/period key miss-match :-)
    great,now I am being ragged on for puctuation. Lolol :wink
    It's all good! Except for the typing part. LOL

Remember, the "Thanks!" button is your friend. But oh how many times I've wished there were a "Thumbs Down!" button too!
    I think it's been demonstrated that there's no need for a thumbs down button!

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton