1.    #1  
    hi guys, i have a question, if u have several cards open but hate the fact that anyone can look over at your cards is there a way to have a see-through card or to "minimize" cards without closing them? or somehow see the homescreen without the cards in the way? or something along those lines without closing the cards?
    Never tried it, but there is an app called ClearCard.
    There is the app clear card, free or paid version.
    If you tap in the space between the bottom of the card and the quick launch bar, this makes the cards go a lot smaller.
    Either of these help?
  4.    #4  
    not really i'm looking for away to have just one clear card or minimize the ones i have open or something, does the clear card app make all card clear? or just one?
    Quote Originally Posted by sepherous View Post
    not really i'm looking for away to have just one clear card or minimize the ones i have open or something, does the clear card app make all card clear? or just one?
    It makes just one clear. Are you trying to only hide one card or all of your cards?
    I don't really see how anyone would be able to see your cards if you just quickly flick through them?
  6.    #6  
    ok sounds perfect i just need one clear card, could u link me to the free version of the app? thanks a bajillion!