Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Is there an app or patch of some sort that can save the state of open cards? Similar to saving your session in a browser? The reason is I have multiple apps open and I would like a way to launch them all and restore them back to their state if I have to reboot/luna restart/etc. Perhaps even a script of some sort would be nice.

Any ideas?

Also, please forgive me if this has been asked before but I couldn't find an answer to my question via the search.
    I like the idea.... I use the same three apps all the time, and a way to set them to open as a default would be cool.
    I like the idea... did you look at Mode Switcher in Preware? It might have the potential to meet some or all of your vision... I haven't had a chance to mess with it yet so I am guessing a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I like the idea... did you look at Mode Switcher in Preware? It might have the potential to meet some or all of your vision... I haven't had a chance to mess with it yet so I am guessing a bit.
    Mode Switcher will do it... and more!
    mode switcher is too complicated. Just would like an app launcher that launches at startup.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Mode Switcher seems to do what I need. Though a more straightforward app launcher would be more preferable. Thanks!