1.    #1  
    Just read a fluffy Gizmodo piece declaring 10 things that Android does better than iPhone. Two things:

1) Funny to see all the iPhone apologists come out with their "but . . . but . . . but . . ." comments. Dudes, stop showing your buts.

2) How many of these does webOS do even better than Android? I believe the number is greater than "5."

10 Things Android Does Better Than iPhone OS
    Since its 2008 debut, Android has grown - not only meeting all of the functionalities of the iPhone, but besting it in nearly all aspects. Here is our list of the top 10 things Android does better than the iPhone.
    So what?

Why are you guys such hardcore Palm fan boys?

How does this affect your personal life in anyway thats worth crying over??

None...you'll live
    Sensational headlines draw readers. Drawing divisive lines creates engagement. If the headline had mentioned webOS, no one would have read it... I sure hope HP can fix that... so we can get some lovin'
    PS, here is a great article on the "f anbo y" topic and how it afflicts everyone...
    Fanboyism and Brand Loyalty You Are Not So Smart
  5.    #5  
    I'm not a f a n b o y. I just know a superior product when I see it. ;-)
    webOS would get more love if their last device didn't come out november 15th. all pluses aside...

and apple gets love because its apple...
  7.    #7  
    You have a point. Apple gets love when Steve Jobs breaks wind. There have been 13,536 Android phones released in the last 72 hours alone.

webOS? Crickets.

Well, the OS itself has been developing quite nicely, but as you say, on hardware that seems to be yesterday's news.
    its weird. i feel like i'm the only one who likes the hardware better than the software. the OS is far too buggy but if you could throw froyo on my pre i would probably keep it for a year longer...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    its weird. i feel like i'm the only one who likes the hardware better than the software. the OS is far too buggy but if you could throw froyo on my pre i would probably keep it for a year longer...
    +1
    I like my Pre+ hardware very much...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    PS, here is a great article on the "f anbo y" topic and how it afflicts everyone...
    Fanboyism and Brand Loyalty You Are Not So Smart
    ROTFL - another old WordPress blog, (and one of the better ones if I might say so), that just went the dot com route yesterday.

I guess this is where I mention my love of an operating system that I can get down and dirty on the command line with?
    I've had no hardware issues for my pre, still shines and glosses, no scratches, no oreo effect, even though it could feel more secure though... still feels good in my hand and no issues with it. Only thing i am still waiting for is flash ... waiting... waiting....
    Quote Originally Posted by LACienega View Post
    So what?

Why are you guys such hardcore Palm fan boys?
    Because we hang out on a hardcore Palm fan boy website.

How does this affect your personal life in anyway thats worth crying over??

None...you'll live
    Of course and we'll stop complaining when we're dead....