1.    #1  
    What do you all think about webOS replacing your OnStar or other touchscreen nav system? I think it would be cool to be able to run Pandora while getting directions, and responding to a text message (with virtual keyboard) - all before you leave the parking lot.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    I would def enjoy that.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I'm hoping for the A2DP to be integrated on my truck. Right now ising the pre & the aux audio feed. It would be awesome for WebOS to be the OS for the car, as long as it includes voice.
    I'm thinking beyond that, actually.

Something like a terminal-based system, one for each headrest and each can multitask its own apps. Think in-flight entertainment systems. Each can then watch their own movie, play their own games or surf the web. All with the easy to use webOS interface.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    There are a TON of automotive DVD playing manufacturer's that have to design thier own OS and GUI for thier touch screen devices, and, they could benefit greatly by not having to, by licensing it from PALM, or...

HP could create a licensing division for just this purpose after the acquisition.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Maybe not so good for left-handed people, like me. I'm okay punching a few buttons with my right hand, but I might not be very good with gestures.